RWS Moravia is expanding one of our fastest-growing programs and it’s coming to your city! We are looking for the best talent to join us as Localization Project Coordinators to collaborate with one of Moravia’s exciting Fortune 500 clients based in the US!
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting our client in managing localization tasks using the client’s tools. This includes sending localization projects to vendors, ensuring they complete the tasks on time, and fulfilling all project requirements using different Translation and Content Management Systems. Project Coordinators are the interface between our client and their vendors.
This is an onsite role, near Mahatma Gandhi purple metro station.
We are looking to cover the following shift for this project:
You will track delivery of projects using our client’s toolsets. This will entail:
● Send localization tasks to assigned vendors
● Track project status and provide reports to client
● Communicate with client to define project scope or collect missing information
● Assist in training new and existing team members
● Excellent English communication (written and oral)
● Minimum 1 years of coordination experience or minimum of 1 years of hands-on Localization experience
● Excellent organizational skills