Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Under the supervision of the Depot Pharmacist a/o
Facility Logistics Manager (if applicable)
should provide support in Operational tasks as
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the checking process related to reception and
shipment of investigational drugs, diagnostic kits, devices, Clinical material supplies, CRF’s, etc. under the
supervision of the Depot Pharmacist.
- Prepare and label the boxes with materials in
accordance with WC Standard Operating
- Procedures (SOPs) with the close supervision of the
Depot Pharmacist or Facility Logistics Manager.
- Perform activities on the CTM-STAR Operative System,
related with Inbound, Outbound and Return processes, to update information and documents attachment always
being supervised by the
Depot Pharmacist or Facility Logistics Manager
- Comply with World Courier Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP),which contain specific instructions to take the steps concerning the
reception and shipment of materials.
- Compare the material received with the documentation
forwarded in order to certify concordance or disagreement.
- Prepare box contents according to what´s described on
WC Packing List.
- The Operator must have the training and the capability
required to control materials characteristics (described in their labels): ID
number, expiration date, patient’s kit, and temperature and storage conditions as well as any
additional information that could be useful.
- The Operator must be specifically trained in order to
perform activities related to shipments such as the packaging preparation, box
closing and labeling.
- Perform activities on the Operative System CTM-STAR
related to the Inbound, Outbound, Return and Relocation processes.
- Have deep knowledge and carry out relabeling, stock,
balance and relocations processes
developed at the Facility.
- Perform any other duties the employee has been trained