Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Lotus Notes Developer & Administrator, you are responsible to design, develop, administer and support application solutions with focus on building and testing Lotus Notes Based applicationResponsibilities:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Responsible for both new development activities and support production break/fix as well as dev/ops activities
- Participate in requirements / user story analysis and design complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority
- Have a proactive attitude for problem solving, creating solutions thinking out of the box
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members â as well as stakeholders and other support functions when required continued focus on improving the applications.
- Hands-on experienced in translating requirements into a solution and engage with the business and technical stakeholders throughout the analysis, design, build and release stages of the project.
- Proven Verbal \\ Written Communication skills and must have worked in agile environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4 years minimum experience in Domino Server Administration including Fresh Installation & Patch updates. Should have managed Server Backupâs and maintenance tasks including Design Refresh \\ Deployments (Take necessary backups before deployments).
- Experience in administering Linux & Windows Server including installation of updates, running the agents manually on Linux servers, checking the scheduled agent logs and ensure data is updated in downstream applications.
- Proficient in scheduling and maintaining the LEI jobs.
- Expertise in Data Management/data integrity across multiple application which includes creating, updating DB2 SQL queries and imports to meet business need. Other responsibilities include supporting the Sun and Son data modeller and export to DB2, Create/run special agent to fix data and if needed run manual reports.
- Solid Understanding with web development tools
- Good to have certifications:
CLP for Notes and Notes Admin & Application Development
Certified Lotus End User Instructor for Notes.