1. Responsible for CNC HBM/HMC (or) CNC VTL (or) VMC-machine operation., programming and setting of all components in a shift.
2. Responsible for manual CNC part programming for CNC turning, CNC boring and VMCmachines (Siemens and Fanuc controls).
3. Responsible to operate conventional machines like Lathe, HBM, Milling, Drilling, etc based on the job priority assigned by the superiors.
4. Responsible for jobs tilting, loading on the machine and unloading from the machine by EOTcrane.
5. Responsible for setting the job on the machine w.r.t drawing dimensional tolerance.
6. Responsible for maintaining the dimensional tolerances as per the relevant drawing in all the components.
7. Responsible to complete the jobs in a planned time.
8. Responsible for safe use of all turning tools, milling cutters and measuring instruments etc.
9. Responsible for keeping the work area, machines clean & organized.
Experience: ITI with 8-13 Years.DME with 7-12 Years min.
Qualification: ITI/Diploma in MechanicalEngineering (DME).Key Competencies
1. Should have good experience in CNC HBM/HMC (or) CNC VTL (or) VMC-operation, programming and setting heavyweight components (1 to 12 tons).
2. Should have experience in the heavy engineering machine shop.
3. Good experience in handling heavyweight jobs (1 to 12 tons) using EOT crane.
4. Good knowledge in CNC programming including macro programming for CNC turning, boring and VMC machines (Siemens and Fanuc controls).
5. Should have good knowledge of turning tools and milling cutters.
6. Should be capable to operate conventional machines like Lathe, HBM, Milling, Drilling, etc.
7. Must have knowledge and experience with utilizing all types of precision measurement equipment.
8. Should have communication skills.
9. Good knowledge in a job setting, tools and cutters.