Supervise and implement the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance plans.
• Conduct safety compliance inspections and maintain records of production equipment.
• Analyze equipment failures, determine cause(s) and make necessary adjustments or repairs.
• Supervises team of department technicians and ensures production meets or exceeds Quality, Safety,
Food Safety & Efficiency standards.
• Ensure all machinery is up to working standards
• Maintains a database on equipment including maintenance records, specifications, operations &
maintenance manuals, and blueprints.
• Evaluates and reports on condition and function of all equipment including proposed new purchases.
• Lead role in maintenance area during customer audit.
• Responsible for up-keeping of all manufacturing equipment & utilites
• Responsible for planning and achieving Minimum break down of all machines.
• Create a work environment with safety as a high priority
• Record and track daily progress/error reports
• Ensure efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates
• Create and adhere to maintenance budgets
• Control and monitor inventory