- Assisting in monthly accounts closing activities including revenue, staff costs and overheads.
- Overview of GL and Sub-Ledger accounts for 5 to 7 Global entities, assisting in group level finalization of accounts., coordinating with statutory auditors for annual audit.
- Reconciliation of management accounts to statutory books of account.
- Responsibility for Debtors & Creditors sub-ledgers & reconciliation
- Receivables follow up and aged Debtors monitoring
- Excellent Communication skills and capability to liaise with stake holders, peers and auditors.
- Strong MS Excel & MS PowerPoint skills and prior experience in ERP environment.
- Ability to coordinate and work as part of a global cross-cultural team.
- Strong accounting skills – should be experienced in handling monthly books closure for MIS reporting and must be able to work within tight deadlines.
- Responsibility for monthly expense accruals and reconciliation.
- Must have proven experience in handling inter-company reconciliation across multiple entities within the Group.
- Should have handled finalisation of accounts and have experience in finalization of accounts of multiple entities within a group.
- Should have experience in facing audit by large / reputed audit firm and should be capable of liaising with auditors.
- Must be able to generate entity level and group level balance sheet on monthly basis and requires a sound understanding of overall final accounts and groupings.
- Must have proven and strong experience in preparing indirect cash-flow statements.
- Experience in Receivables follow-up including management of Accounts Receivable (Debtors).
- Capability to interpret financial and accounting information at a holistic and practical level and should be able to reconcile management accounts with statutory books on monthly basis.
- Should possess demonstrated English language skills in communicating with peers and superiors at different levels within the organization – both vocal (verbal) and written.
- Should have experience in working on ERP system preferably in a multi-entity set up.
- Excellent MS Office & PowerPoint skills and proven experience in building reports in MS Excel.
- Should have worked in team size of at least 5 members and should have ability to coordinate and function as part of a Global cross-cultural team.
Excellent growth and learning
Flexible working environment
Global organisation which is growing
Great remuneration and benefits