What this job involves:
• Proactively engage in business development activities for the vertical selected for
• These activities need to be undertaken through research, intel, networking, newspaper, internet, cold calling, industry seminars, leveraging the existing relationships of other business units.
• Extensive intra city travel to understand market, local geography, potential/existing client sites, including required travel to outside city areas as required.
• Setting up meetings with key decision makers to introduce JLL and Initiate discussions to understand their real estate requirements
• Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
• Assess client requirements, initiate & maintain client interactions, support in preparing information memorandums, financial analysis, pitch books & presentations
• Support the transaction advisory team to effectively execute & conclude transactions
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables, client service delivery and engagement - calls, meetings, site visits, follow-up, timely submission of company proposals and overall governance during the execution phase.