Job ID: 970244 | Amazon Dev Center India - Hyd
· Significant experience in SOP design, Knowledge base management, Training, floor management and data procurement (sql).
· Experience with Lean, Six Sigma analytical techniques is a plus
· Experience in setting up operations for Ground truth/GIS/Maps programs is a huge plus.
· A good sense of humor, a positive attitude, great team work and people engagement skills.
· Bachelor’s degree (engineering, science, math, technology)
· 2+ years’ experience in Project/Program/Operations Management for Ground truth/GIS/Maps domain
· Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
· Business focused thinking, an ability to focus on key issues and a strong hands-on, results driven mentality
· Experience in instituting and driving large KPIs for large teams, setting benchmarks, baselines and productivity targets for span.
· Perform ad hoc reporting, experiments and analysis as needed
· Proven Project management, Operations Management Skills
· Proficiency with Excel, strong analytical acumen and ability to manage large process oriented workforces.
-Analytical tool awareness (such as R/Tableau etc)