BOB Financial Solutions invites application for the position Manager - Customer Engagement
Role & Responsibilities: Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
As part of the Marketing team, the person would spearhead the Customer Experience initiatives for the company towards digital acquisition, continuous engagement and driving customer LTV.
1. Develop and execute strategic onboarding, educational and engagement campaigns via appropriate marketing channels (website, email, In-App / Push, Social, Programmatic, etc.) targeting segmented customers across all lifecycles.
2. Develop Marketing Automation & drip marketing capabilities for campaigns on owned media including website, mobile app and so on with focus on constantly upgrading activation and usage strategies.
3. Manage the corporate Website and plan/execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email campaigns towards driving traffic/ conversions.
4. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
5. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Job specific skills: Applicants should possess the following attributes:
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work across teams; creating and delivering customer value propositions.
2. Ability to work in disruptive business environment in the context of a rapidly evolving industry.
3. Exceptional ability to think strategically, challenging the status quo to deliver innovative ideas, thus resulting in competitive advantage.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional Degree with specialization in Marketing.
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 5 Years of experience
Age Limit: Maximum Age on the last date of application: 50 Years as on date of receipt of Application