Requisition ID: 2016011
Job Position: Manager (Electrical & Instrumentation)
Key Rules & Responsibilities:
• Planning of electrical and instrumentation requirement of the project
• Preparation of technical Scope of material and services
• Technical evaluation of bids
• Implement P&ID requirements into electrical and instrumentation design.
• Prepare electrical load list, schematic diagrams, single line diagrams and cable schedules.
• Perform calculations for equipment sizing, cable sizing, lighting, grounding and heat tracing.
• Assist in preparation of specifications, data sheets, cable schedules and load schedules.
• Assist in preparation of material take‐off and material requisition.
• Review Bids and Technical Evaluation.
• Review and coordinate electrical 2D AutoCAD/ Micro‐station drawings.
• Review vendor drawings.
• Provide construction support and perform pre‐commissioning and start‐up activities for electrical and instrumentation systems when required.
Qualification and Experience:
• Minimum Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
• Experience: minimum 3 years in oil and gas industry