Manager II Catalog
Job ID: 979266 | ADCI HYD 13 SEZ
· MBA from a top ranking institute and Engineering graduate with 5+ years of relevant experience
· Must have strong knowledge of advanced Excel and working knowledge of SQL - working knowledge of other data processing tools (SAS, SPSS, R etc.) is a plus
· Experience and strong interest in Operations, proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
· Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what is necessary to meet team goals
· Strong critical and analytical thinking; ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems, and perform cost benefit trade-offs
· Problem Solving: Deliver solutions to complex problems through in-depth data analysis, identification of right root cause using methodical approach with experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information.
· Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in achieving buy-in for an innovative, bold and strategic vision
· Experience developing and presenting to large groups (including senior executives),and comfortable discussing and defending ideas.
· Strong bias for action and dive deep; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Self-driven, ability to work independently to develop and execute strategies with minimal supervision