Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Job Category: Delivery
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Lead the definition and delivery of large business improvement projects through the application of Lean Six Sigma and project management tools.
2. Assist with the definition of potential projects to support the future growth of the business by identifying, quantifying and comparing potential projects, and playing an active role in the prioritization process.
3. Secure the appropriate business sponsorship for allocated improvement projects.
4. Actively identify potential risks issues relating to the delivery of projects and manage a resolution process in a timely manner, only escalating major issues.
5. Work with business functions to develop and implement data gathering techniques to identify and rank opportunities for continuous improvement.
6. Deliver training and provide mentoring support in Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Root Cause Analysis, 5S, Kaizen and workshop facilitation techniques, while being an exemplar of all of these skills among others.
7. Any other duties commensurate with the role.