Manager-Social Media Marketing
City : Bangalore
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Community Building: Be the brand ambassador for Porter - Conceptualise, implement & organise - Effectively reach out to potential customers/driver partners and build a loyal, active & healthy community across online & offline platforms.
2. Community Engagement : Campaign Execution - Actively engage with potential & current customers through various interaction media (online) by launching campaigns maximising ROI & effectiveness.
3. Generate dashboards and reports to track the performance of all social media marketing campaigns, offer actionable insights and ROI metrics
4. Analyse the potential of accounts and identify new opportunities
5. Generating campaign ideas to promote our offerings and generating leads through the same
6. Content & Asset Management: Ensure Porter brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels. Manage the production of brand content.
7. Proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns and give feedback to content and design teams
8. Responsible for creating SEO strategies, identifying growth opportunities & areas of improvements
9. Strategizing Paid channel (SEM, Display, UAC) campaigns with an eye at constantly improving efficiency in terms of CPA, Impr. share, Position
- Qualification and Experience: Graduated/MBA from tier 1-2 institute with at least 2
- year experience.