Requisition ID: 2016006
Job Position: Manager (Stores)
Job Summary: Responsible for management of stores activities
Key Rules & Responsibilities:
• Having process for vehicle movement in stores
• Weigh and count the required Material.
• Responsible for Vehicle unloading at selected places.
• Execute primary physical inspection.
• Inform the user group for inspection on acceptance.
• Responsible for GRN of documents and submission to accounts.
• Tagging & Identification of material.
• Identification of all materials stored.
• Receipt of incoming materials. Inspection of all receipts from suppliers.
• Storage and Preservation of inventory.
• Maintenance of Stock Records. Stores Accounting. Inventory control.
• Submission of Management Information Reports.
• Maintain cleanliness and order in the stores related duties as required
• Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
• Packing of outgoing material to avoid damage
Qualification and Experience:
• Minimum Qualification: Post graduate / Diploma in Material/Store Management
• Experience: minimum 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry and CBM operations