The Board of ISARC is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of MD & CEO. Accordingly, applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of MD & CEO of ISARC on contract basis
1. Name of the Post: Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
2. Type of Post: On Contract Basis
3. Place of Posting: Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) with the organization/ parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary.
4. Period of Contract: Shall be initially for a period upto 3 years and further extendable upto 2 years subject to mutual consent.
5. Roles and Responsibilities: The MD & CEO of ISARC will be responsible for:
i. Developing and executing an innovative and differentiated business strategy for ISARC and drive execution of the strategy
ii. Guiding the day-to-day operations and ensuring smooth functioning of the organisation with a thrust on profitable growth, while maintaining focus on standards and controls, systems and procedures
iii. Building an enabling work environment that recruits, develops, retains and supports quality staff
iv. Creating a high performance work environment by maintaining effective managerial practices
v. Managing the engagement and relationships with relevant statutory and regulatory bodies
vi. Steering business performance with regard to the progress made towards achieving the defined strategic objectives and priorities of the organisation
vii. Initiating amendments to current policies and guidelines, as needed and ensuring that new policies and guidelines are established when necessary or appropriate
6. Educational qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized educational institution. Additional qualifications such as MBA/ Chartered Accountancy/ CFA would be an added advantage.
7. Experience: Banking & Financial Services - Minimum 20 Years (Overall)
ii. Experience in Banking / Credit / Business Strategy / Stressed Asset Management / Recovery and Restructuring / Investor relationship / Investment banking or advisory services: Minimum 5 years
iii. DGM of Scheduled Commercial Banks / GM of Financial Institutions / Senior position in ARCs & similar institutions just below the Board level.: Minimum 3 years
7. The Bank reserves the right to raise/ modify the eligibility criteria in educational qualification and minimum work experience in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview, commensurate with the number of post.
Should not exceed 55 years as on January 31, 2021