1. Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, products and business opportunities.
2. Generate new sales leads thru cold leads
3. Study and constantly update buyer country market dynamics and import regulations
4. Review sales performance data against commercial customer data systems.
5. Strong communication skills and cultural differences in the international market
6. Follow up shipments, service clients and perform relationship manager role
7. Maintain a schedule of requirements from import clients.
8. Handle customer complaints, defaults and disputes.
9. Sending samples to the foreign buyers according to sales team requirement.
10. Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
11. Review pending orders and specific customer’s requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
12. Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
3,00,000 tons of peanuts a year.
Our strategically positioned shelling, grading, importing and warehousing facilities - in the peanut growing green belt and at ports - help us deliver a consistent supply. Local warehousing in large consuming locations enable us to be a reliable partner to consumers such as factories and the local market.