ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire a Market Research Analyst with outstanding organizational and research skills.
If you are an exceptional communicator and can recognize patterns to provide insights into customer behavior and competitors’ strategies, then you are in the right place!
- Monitor and forecast marketing trends.
- Research competitors and compile data for benchmarking.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Identify and determine the best methods to use, to meet the objectives of the research.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
- Proven work experience of 1 to 2 years in Market Research and Analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Strong proficiency in web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.