As an integral member of a young dynamic team in Pune, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for an exciting and wide range of education marketing and sales, and administrative tasks.
He/she will shadow and be mentored by the Marketing Manager to support
all program activities while identifying promising business development
opportunities for future work. These include:
· Being part of a team that is responsible for student recruitment.
· Handling lead generation, student walk-ins, telecalls, and field visits to schools and colleges in Maharashtra.
· Maintaining a database of potential candidates.
· Assisting with organizing workshops and event planning.
any other tasks as required.
· Master’s degree in marketing or related field with 0-2 years’ work experience.
· Strong oral, interpersonal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure.
· Excellent work ethic, attention to detail, a self-starter who works both independently and as a collaborative team player, with a problem-solving attitude.
· Fluency in Marathi mandatory.
Salary commensurate with education and experience.