About the Role
Alore is looking for an Email Copywriter will be responsible for creating powerful email campaigns (including subject line, preview text, headlines, sub-headlines CTA, and body content) that generate leads for the business.
If you obsess over crafting the perfect message and if you love to generate revenue for a company by sending cold emails to strangers, we would love to get on a call with you over zoom and buy a coffee for you using Swiggy or Zomato.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what revenue you will bring in
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working in US hours
- If you have more than 5 years of experience
- If you have less than 3 years of experience
- Plan, strategize and create conversational email sequences to generate leads for Alore and it's clients.
- Translate sales strategies into a creative narration, partnering with client's business/sales teams to ensure that content meets business objectives.
- Able to generate interest by changing customer perceptions and behaviour with compelling copywriting.
- Turn product solutions into a clear, succinct and engaging story for customers
- Develop long-form content including ebooks, weekly newsletters, courses, whitepapers, success stories, guides, blogs etc that will educate Alore's customer from different industries on How to generate leads using cold emails
- Create subject line, preview text, headline, sub-headline, body copy, and clear CTAs for Alore's Marketing activities
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize to manage competing internal client demands
- 3+ years of relevant email or ad campaign copywriting experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated writing skills, with focus on clear, concise communications to target audience
- Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, and grow an audience through the use of compelling emails.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and work well with a wide range of businesses.
- Advanced grammar and copy-editing skills
- Clear understanding of B2B Outbound Sales and Marketing Techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Notion and Sales Productivity tools.