Job Profile for Marketing Sales Executive:
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through calling, networking & visits.
· Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
· Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
· Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
· Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
· Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
· Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
· Proficiency in English
· Knowledge of MS Office, Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
· Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
· Fast learner and passion for sales
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Experience of the candidate: 0.5 - 5 years (Preferred: Chemical background)
SALARY RANGE: 15K To 25K
Job Profile for Account Executive: (Female)
· To enter records of purchase, sales, payment, receipt & journal vouchers
· Handling Purchase Order, Quotations, Performa Invoice, Order Confirmations, Despatch Confirmations.
· Prepare Presentations of various reports for the purpose of Comparisons with previous years.
· Co-ordination with Sales Executives for account receivables & sales tax forms receivables.
· Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients via phone, email, fax
· Application of C-form & E-1 forms quarterly.
· Reconciliations of Branch Accounts.
· Monitoring related party transactions and ensuring that they are within – timely receipt of the overall limits as approved by the Board collections
· Follow up of partially done payment & c form.
· Maintained stock as well as in the inward and outward books.
Experience of the candidate: 1 - 5 years
SALARY RANGE: 15K To 25K
for Logistic Executive:
with the Transporters & Scheduling of vehicles (Tankers)
the bills from the plant
new transporters from different places & Negotiating the transportation
with the sales teams, to understand from which plant material is sold and to
with the Logistics coordinator from the Client’s end
hold the responsibility if there is a delay in scheduling & resolve any arising problems or
complaints if any
with our representatives at the various plant.
Keep track of
quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
records & reports on MS Office
Experience of the
candidate: 1-5 years (Preferred: Chemical background)
SALARY RANGE: 15K
Job Location: Mumbai