About the internship:-
selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in the management of social media channels of the company like Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
2. Find companies from relevant industries
3. Conduct online research
4. Conduct research on the competitors
5. Research on the relevant topics and writing and posting content on various platforms
6. Learn and apply copywriting techniques
7. Find key people and their contact details
8. Work cordially with the team for better growth and overall success.
Skills required:- MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken),English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:-
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for a full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 1st Mar'21 to 1st Sep'21.
3. Are available for a duration of 6 months.
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
1. Should have a degree (MBA/BBA/B.Com.)
Stipend:- Based On Performance.
Number of internships/jobs available: 5