Who can apply
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 28th Jun'22 and 2nd Aug'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Analyzing data at the individual user, apartment complex, and level
2. Developing an engagement calendar (using channels like app notifications, email, SMS, and WhatsApp) that is relevant to our users, and drives up overall retention
3. Building generalized and targeted campaigns for new user acquisition
4. Coordinating offline & online events with third party vendors or internal stakeholders
5. Working on the latest and the best MarTech tools to develop new engagement programs, experimenting aggressively, and prioritizing initiatives to increase the overall engagement levels of different user cohorts
6. Tracking every stage of the funnel, and taking corrective action wherever required
Eligibility: One to 0 yrs marketing experience, we don't need someone who knows everything but someone who is willing to learn.
About you: We value people who can take a stand yet commit even when they disagree. We'll often subject ideas to rigorous debate, so you'll need to stand up for what you believe, but we remember that we're here for the same purpose: to do good work together. You'll report to the CEO personal team, and work closely with the founders day-to-day.
Digital MarketingEmail MarketingMS-OfficeSocial Media Marketing
Certificate Letter of recommendationCertificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship