About Angaros (India) Private Limited
Organized as a group in early 2009, Angaros brings together an agile group of strategists, creative thinkers, designers, marketers and technologists with an entrepreneurial passion working towards one common goal - creating sustainable companies and transforming them into living companies.
About the internship
Market analysts' responsibilities can depend somewhat on the employer, but they're largely similar:
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, focus groups, questionnaires, and opinion polls as well as secondary data.
- Present their findings to executives and clients through charts, graphs, and other visual means to help them make better-informed decisions about product introductions, modifications, and marketing campaigns.
- Interpret the data they've collected, organizing this information into statistical tables and reports.
- Create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Device Loyalty Programs for stickiness and value creation.
Google AnalyticsMS-WordMS-PowerPointMS-ExcelEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Google Analytics
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Jul'20 and 31st Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings
2 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship