Job ID: 1021362 | ASSPL - Maharashtra
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· Graduation/Masters in Marketing
· 3+ years of experience in campaign management or digital marketing
· Brand marketing experience focused on building and designing digital content campaigns
· Good analytical capability and ability to communicate success metrics
· Organizational and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results
· Ability to prioritize workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines in a fast-paced setting
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Customer focus and obsession
· Ability to learn new tools quickly. Experience with web/mobile analytics programs i.e., Site Catalyst, Google Analytics.
· An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
· Prior relevant experience of having handled a consumer-facing digital business in a product or marketing.
· Entrepreneurial and creative spirit, ability to try different things with minimal direction.
· Knowledge and passion for video content across genres and languages a big plus.
· Understanding of HTML, XML, and Excel skills along with an understanding of web development.