MDM/Visualisation AnalystHitachi ABB Power Grids
3 Years Salary not disclosed Your Profile matches the job
Posted: 2 Months ago
- Electronic communication with customers (EDI/Ariba/Web Portal)
- Serving as primary point of contact for trading partners and internal personnel for all electronic communica-tion related inquiries.
- Serving as liaison between all internal personnel and IT.
- Performing all research, maintenance, and project management duties needed to maintain a consistent and error free flow of electronic communication data with our trading partners and internal applications.
- Building long-term relationships through competence, trust and credibility with stakeholders and executives across the customer s organization.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to senior management to communicate the status of the various pro-jects, etc.
- Comfortable with up to 25-50% interactions with customers.
- Able to understand Finance and Sales needs and translate into technical language to the IT team and vice-versa.
- Ability to communicate with customers and explain business and technical issues to create/fix electronic communication.
- Responsive and accurate working attitude.
- Performing well under stress and ability to manage several tasks at the same time.
- Having a critical and proactive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Ambitious and have the will to develop further.
- Team player and are also able to work autonomously.
- Developing and managing the relationship between internal and external partners.
- Ensuring the stakeholders understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes, architecture standards, etc.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for projects and assist business stakeholders in prioritizing projects submit-ted
- Research reviewing, analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes, and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Developing Application Architecture, Integration and Development
- Participating in trials and the piloting of new tools.
- Providing appropriate support and expertise in testing procedures and the development of appropriate testing standards, testing and distribution, implementation and reporting of various solutions.
- Providing support and solutions for the integration of individual systems as well as to ensure a level of in-teroperability when required.
- Designing and maintaining a framework which guides all information systems integration and development, and a methodology which provides effective and responsible information management practices
- As required, managing project teams and working groups, identify requirements, chair meetings, set objec-tives and goals and timetables, monitor and evaluate the quality, accuracy and outcome of work.
- Participating in the development of operating and capital budgets; conduct strategic, risk and/or contingency planning analyses and prepare budget forecasts for ongoing support and renewal and for major projects; identify and choose the most cost-effective solutions that will meet overall service objectives;
- Contributing to the development of strategic frameworks for products, services, technologies & support
- Developing strategic directions and alternative service delivery options.
- Developing IT business and operational plans, provides technical advice, impact analysis, recommendations to Hub and customers & other necessary stakeholders.
- Researches, designs, plans and initiates new or enhanced IT services/solutions.
- Identifying/soliciting and evaluating business requirements, or responds to client requests and manages the information architectural design
- Liaising and engaging with other IT organizations (within and outside) to research specific topics of interest to ensure services and support
- Maintaining an awareness of current and proposed technology issues and concerns within the Centre and the IT industry and recommend potential solutions to meet expectations and forecasted requirements
- Look for opportunities to leverage technology to achieve business objectives
- Stay abreast of new technologies and their ability to provide a competitive edge to assigned systems.
- Communicate to internal clients (business system owners) relevant IT innovations.
- Significant knowledge in subject matters pertaining to both IT and the business, and must have a thorough understanding of the business to identify its needs and envisage business solutions.
- Enable and drive a proactive business-level dialogue and a performance management approach that is fo-cused on maintaining a service culture and delivering value.
- Master Data
- Work together with Master Data Analyst to improve and simplify master data tables, operational processes, data setup.
- Create automation processes and increase accuracy and time of response on data setup and maintenance.
- Management of SPINE Order Entry Tool.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Work on Vistex Table Maintenance and add new BAL / CID codes as needed & respond to user access and order transmission issues while giving ongoing support to order issues.
- Add new BAL / CID codes as needed in the Ref Tables and provide SPINE Order Management support
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, poli-cies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Perform Periodic Reconciliation of Master Data, User Access Review, respond to customer access and user issues and handle user profile management
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the applica-tion meet all requirements.
- Support EDI and respond to EDI tickets and Billing Issues & ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongo-ing maintenance and data integrity.
- Responsibilities also include FEITH request Site approver, Global Master Data Compliance management, Vendor Master Data Support, Finflow request site approver, ARIBA Invoicing, Intercompany Management, and Commissioning review processes.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts and data scientists/analysts.
- Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases to meet business needs.
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data owner-ship, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to clients to improve client database systems.
- Writing codes in VBA/R/Python for system integration and working knowledge on ETL
- Developing hi-end dashboards for data visualization using Power BI/Other tools and administration
- Development and maintenance of SharePoint and its workflows using HTML/CSS
- Well versed with DAX queries. Building analytical service report models, and connecting to multiple data sources and working on data for a robust Business Intelligence
- Converting data into informative visuals and reports and hands on tabular and multidimensional models as per warehouse standards.
- A BE/B.Tech degree from a reputed institution.
- You must have hands on experience on One of the below skills and trained on a few more. Candidate should have a mini-mum of 3 years of experience in hand-ing similar portfolio.
- ETL and Data Wrangling: Alteryx, Knime, Informatica (ECDM),Talend, SQL (SSIS),Clover DX, Ab Initio, Oracle DI, Skyvia.
- Visualization: Power BI (Expert Level),Tableau, Sisence, Jupyter, Visme, Google Charts.
- Application Languages: VB (Compulso-ry),VB.NET, C#,
- Core Java, Python.
- Analytical: R, Python, SAS, Apache Spark, QlikView.
- ITIL/Prince/PMP Certification
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You, as a Master Data Analyst, will support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data. 50% workload will be on Data (Analytics, maintenance, modeling, security, workflows, designing, support, approve) and the other 50% will be towards advanced visualization and insights.
FOR A CLIENT OF TEAMLEASE SERVICES LTD
3 Years Delhi,Gurgaon,Bangalore,Pune,Chennai 2,00,000 - 9,00,000 Per Year
SHEFLON STAFFING SOLUTIONS
3 Years Bangalore 70,000 - 1,00,000 Per Month
SHEFLON STAFFING SOLUTIONS
3 Years Bangalore 70,000 - 1,00,000 Per Month Safety Tips
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids recruiting MDM/Visualisation Analyst Experienced(3 Years) candidates candidates nearby Bangalore,.Hitachi ABB Power Grids vacancies for MDM/Visualisation Analyst is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Company recruits a lot of Experienced(3 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BE/B.Tech
are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer
job field. The candidates nearby Bangalore, can apply for MDM/Visualisation Analyst position in Hitachi ABB Power Grids. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Hitachi ABB Power Grids recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Hitachi ABB Power Grids and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Hitachi ABB Power Grids and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Hitachi ABB Power Grids and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities