Roles and Responsibilities
· UI Development & replicating UI from design mock up using modern frameworks and design patterns for implementing new features in full stack mode.
· Develop complex code using Mongo DB, Express.JS, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS and Restful APIs
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code as per specifications and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Design and defining architecture of complex web-based applications and microservices.
· Able to understand customer needs and create systems requirements that allow implementation.
· Focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web application, with a focus on performance.
· Work experience using Agile method is a must.
· Ability to multi-task and switch context to changing priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
Skills and Requirements
· An engineering major with a degree (or experience) in CS or software engineering
· Minimum 2 years of experience in development in MEAN Stack Development.
· Familiarity with Restful APIs Skills, AngularJS, MongoDB, NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS
· Excellent analytical aptitude and Problem solving skills.
· Hands on experience of Node module like Socket, Passport, Nodemailer
· Hands on Experience in Hands on Experience on GIT or any other version control systems.
· Have experience working with SOA & preferable working knowledge of MS architecture
· Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message.
· Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.