You are a part of
A high-impact, global organization within Philips that works across all modalities The Supplier Transfer Excellence Team (STET). STET has been established as an entrepreneurial organization
that focuses on fast-paced, high-quality portfolio transfers within the Philips global supply base to mitigate risk maximize profitability.In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage high impact, complex transfer projects that enables Philips to reduce risk, improve profitability, align with Philips strategic supply base and optimize supply chain flexibility. The primary function within this role is to execute engineering activities through the course of fast-paced, high quality transfer projects.
You will be responsible for driving meaningful and innovative product development, generating ideas/concepts in feature development to improve quality and reduce cost, as well as performing the role of a technical lead in taking the product development through manufacturing release while transferring products between suppliers.You are responsible for
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Responsible for DFM and DFA activities optimization of design for cost reduction.
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks.
- Apply GDT and perform Tolerance stack-up analysis for components/Sub-system.
- Developing manufacturing specifications by using CAD tools like Solid works Creo for modeling, assembly, detailing including drawing conversions generating BoM.
- Perform hand calculations to support the design and sound knowledge of Strength of Material.
- Responsible for First Article Inspections and wherever required perform measurements.
- Work with supplier, procurement engineer to complete the Prototype and qualifications.
- Knowledge in Test fixtures design development based on component/sub-system functionality.
- Understand Requirements to design perform unit level verifications to confirm with requirements.
- Responsible for unit level testing and integration of unit in accordance with the higher-level Requirement and Design specifications / architectures.
- Reliability and Serviceability of the system / subsystem / component.
- Responsible for creating/updating DMR/DHF in the respective tools.
- Perform FEA (if required)
- Life Cycle Manager for Philips Medical Installed Base of Product(s)/Product line(s).
- Manage the obsolescence and product issues
- Effectively resolve customer complaints or production issues
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Manage the multi-disciplinary cross functional team (RD, Operations, Supply Chain, Service, Marketing, Procurement, Quality, Regulatory,) to realize results
- Prepare, plan, track and coordinate cross functional teams located across geographies and manage project deliverable.
- Accountable for overall delivery of project in line with QMS and PRP process as per the agreed multi-site Quality Agreement.
- Coaching and Supporting junior team members
- Ensuring business continuity and revenues.
In return, we offer you
- M.Tech/B.E/B.Techin Mechanical engineering
- 10+years of relevant experience in design developmentof mechanical sub-systems systems.
- Working Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings),experience in FEA analysis is preferred.
- Strong understanding ofPlastics,Sheet Metal, Machining, Welding Surface treatments/coatings (Metals)and othermanufacturing processes.
- Good at hand calculation of the design
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks
- Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA
- Experience in latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes
- Create functional requirement documentation
- Working Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards is preferred
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
- System thinking mindset and domain expertise in the related area
- Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
- Be structured and self-organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, leadership skills and drive for results
- Quality mindset in design and documentation
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Self-motivated ability to coach, support and direct the Engineers in a subgroup.
- A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package. `
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discoun