Drive project execution and coach team on application of the Global Project Methodology (GPM) work process.
● Provide overall planning and organization during the design and construction.
● Develop staffing plans.
● Coordinate all design engineering, procurement, and construction activities.
● Lead the project execution planning including contracting strategy development.
● Analyse project risks and develop mitigation plans.
● Provide inputs to update the project schedule, estimates, monitor project cost and manage change to established scope and baselines.
● Identify and take corrective action (with appropriate approval) to ensure the project goals for cycle-time, cost, and quality are met.
● Deliver as-built and operations/maintenance documentation to the facility.
• 3- 8 years of relevant experience in Basic & Detailed engg. of various equipments, while working with MNC EPC organisation or reputed engineering consultancy firm providing services to mega sized Petrochemical complex or Chemical manufacturing Plants or Oil & Gas industry
•knowledge and experience in FEA, ASME, API, TEMA.
• B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical (or Chemical) Engineering from a reputed institute with excellent academic record. Specialization in a particular area of relevance is preferred