Designation: Mechanical Engineer
Looking for 2021-2023 passed out candidates.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience : Freshers
Type of Job: Full time job
Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm
- Willingness to learn new skills techniques.
- Sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
- Good teamworking skills.
- Should be an effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills, strong methodical and problem solving approach
- Supervision, Offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects Visiting sites and clients is integral to the job.
- Verifying plans, designs/drawings as well as quantities for accurateness of computations.
- Solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports, Ability to communicate mechanism of mechanical system and products clearly and should explain any technical terms to a non-technical
- Working with a variety of technicians. Must be able to read, detail and extract BOQ from drawings.
- Creativity. Mechanical engineers often develop and design products.
- Responsible for the design integrity of projects and products
- Responsible for engineering of main frame constructions and structures, in build service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces.
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of engineering, adhesion technology, static load design and high precision alignment.
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Assist proposal team with review of customer specifications, the suggestion of existing and new technical solutions
- Develop, build, and test mechanical and thermal sensors and devices, including tools, engines, and machines