Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the worldâs most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
As part of the rapid and consistent growth the company has undergone over its first ten years since initial start-up, we are expanding our services and capabilities in Chennai across Moving Image, Print, Digital and Transcreation Production. Our Global Delivery Centre operation in Chennai is located in the prestigious DLF Cybercity campus, the largest operational IT SEZ in Southern India. The Chennai operation is a strategically important large-scale production hub that services all of our global hubs.Responsibilities
The Media Transfer department is responsible for the quality control of broadcast assets across ingest and delivery. Central to this is the QC of both incoming video & audio assets to be used by our editors and VFX teams, and the QC of finished TV commercials before delivery to play-out partners and Broadcasters.
The role of the Media Transfer Operator is to ensure work being delivered for either client approval or broadcast is delivered to specific requirements and is timely.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in broadcast QC and delivery, and a strong working knowledge of standard video codecs & formats, encoding, standards conversions and file delivery. A working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects is also required.
- Ingest / Outgest QC & delivery of TV commercials for broadcast
- Scope, Waveform & Audio monitoring
- QC of After Effects projects to determine suitability for adaptation
- Encoding/Transcoding files using Adobe Media Encoder to client specs.
- Standards conversions using software standards converters
- Overall responsibility for the technical quality of files created for distribution
- Strong experience in an MCR capacity in a post-production facility and/or agency
- Strong knowledge of broadcast QC and delivery specifications
- Excellent understanding of compression, codecs, formats and deliverables
- Strong encoding skills
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Basic After Effects usage an advantage
- Consistent attention to detail essential
- Excellent time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and tight deadlines
- Able to adapt to new working methods and technology advances