We are Looking for Fresh/experienced Graduates in Arts, Commerce, Science and Pharmacy, D pharma or other
It is a Lifetime Opportunity for Arts and Commerce Graduates.
Sales executives with 3-12 months experience can join us.
Job demands meeting the Doctors and generation of Rxs of Company Brands by ensuring Product Availability at Chemists and Stockists.
Its a career in Recession free Pharma industry with huge growth prospects.
Lucrative allowances and attractive Perks other than Salary.
Huge opportunity for career growth from Medical Representative to Vice President.
A medical representative's job is to promote and sell their company's products, whether that's pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Key responsibilities include:
- organising appointments and meetings with the community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- identifying and establishing new business
- negotiating contracts
- demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- undertaking relevant research
- meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- maintaining detailed records
- attending and organising trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- managing budgets
- reviewing sales performance
- writing reports and other documents