Key responsibilities include:
• Organising appointments and meetings with community- and hospital- based healthcare staff.
• Liaising with Doctors and explain them the benefits of our branded medicines.
• Identifying and establishing new business.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
• Undertaking relevant research.
• Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or related field.
• Proven medical sales experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Valid driver's license.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Persuasive and resilient.