ADVT no. 1icall/2020/1
Applications for post of ‘Mental Health Trainer cum Counsellor’ in Rajasthan at iCALLHelpline for Psychosocial Counselling, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad
Campuses. TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunity to
scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field
action, and invites interested scholars in Social Sciences and allied disciplines located within and
outside India to apply for faculty positions in its schools and centres.
Desirous Candidates Must:
1. Possess a Master’s Degree in Counselling/ Clinical Psychology/ Social Work/ Psychiatric
Social Work or other allied sciences
2. Have relevant experience of minimum a year
3. Should be located in Jaipur for the duration of the project
4. Speak English and Hindi fluently and possess good writing skills in English
5. Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and
6. Be willing to commit for a duration at least a year
7. Have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy
8. Be willing to travel 15-20 days to the RKSK intervention districts
9. Be willing to travel to Mumbai and Rajasthan for the purpose of trainings and Monitoring
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC),Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, M.phil. And PhD Programmes in the fielf of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses.The institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with Registrar's office and Computer Centre and thereby to strengthen the IT infrastructure.
echo 'Job is expired';
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.