We are looking for an experienced developer with L3/engineering support involvement who joins our Messaging Team.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.Main Responsibilities
- Participate as an active member of the worldwide Messaging DevOps Team, forging working relationships across continents and cultures,
- Complete Projects as assigned by the team leader,
- Take ownership of customers problems and drive them to their conclusion
Many challenging opportunities and make significant contributions to our solutions, tools and environment.You Offer
Nice to have
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 12 years of relevant development/operations experience
- Commercial programming experience (Java, C++/.NET, SQL)
- Commercial software integration experience: databases (preferably Oracle – messaging inventory, ordering tool),SOA, REST/SOAP etc.
- Linux (RHEL 6/7/8) knowledge (diagnosis, performance, scripting, rpm packaging)
- Proficient in scripting languages – Shell, Python and Perl
- Practical experience with automation, orchestration and containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of and experience with DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures in creating a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) Pipeline (preferably TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Git)
- Ability to gather, discuss, negotiate and refine the requirements, interacting with customers
- Providing consultations in all phases of the development, integration and design
- Outstanding communication skills
- Critical thinking, decision-making, excellent analytical and good inter-personal skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Results oriented person with an ability to work well in a team or as an individual contributor
- Knowledge of IBM MQ/ WMB/IIB/ACE
- Knowledge of messaging open source technologies – ActiveMQ/Artemis, others like Kafka, RabbitMQ, WebServices etc. would be a huge advantage
- Some experience understanding of tools like Splunk, Geneos