Micro Services Designer & Developer
What We are Looking For
- The incumbent sought for must be at ahands-on solution architect/designer with extensive experience in API & Microservices design development
- The core expectation from the role is todesign, buildand contribute to delivery ofcloud native stackfor connected platforms vision to facilitate connect between consumers, customers (corporates, SMEs and FinTechâ€™s)
- This is a hands-on Designer- developer role and we are looking for an individual contributor who has the right blend of subject matter expertise, decision making abilities and rationally design and develop cloud centric solutions. Wherever deemed necessary the incumbent is expected to betechnology advocate of the cloud solutions.
- Work on all aspects of analysis, design and development ofMicroservices based cloud solution, while supporting testing and implementation phases
- Analysenewfunctional, technicalas well asnon-functional requirementsto find the most appropriatetechnical solutioncontributing to the overallsystem design
- Documentdesign patterns, high level design and low level designsin line with the project requirement
- Design and implement applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control.
- Focus on good code quality and high test coverage and actively participate in code reviews
- Contribute to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams across Barclays, to develop new or enhance existing systems
- Strong appreciation of design & development best practices
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture & core java concepts
- Experience of working with Istio (Service Mesh) with Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices
- Experience working in API gateway
- Experience in performing technical assessment of current state of systems & providing solution
- Expertise in design and development of Spring Boot and Spring Cloud applications
- Strong understanding of DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins),VCS (Git) and build (Gradle) systems
- Experience in No-SQL DB, connection pooling
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Understanding of RAML, OAS 3.0
- Experience with jUnit, karate framework
- Handling performance improvements
Where will you be working?
- Experience on working in AWS Cloud set-up with minimum solution architect level experiencecreating great products that delight end users.
- Drive for excellence and improvement
PuneBe More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more â€“ as a professional, and as a person. â€˜Be More @ Barclaysâ€™ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. Itâ€™s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.Our Benefits
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Job Description: Micro Services Designer & Developer Introduction: * The incumbent sought for must be at a hands-on solution architect/designer with extensive experience in API & Microservices design development * The core expectation from
Skills: Micro Services, Core Java, Kubernetes, Api Gateway, Spring Cloud, Devops, Docker