System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Middleware administrator, you are responsible for infrastructure and product support for various middleware & dev-ops components like WEBLOGIC, JBOSS , IHS, MQ, UCD, WebSEAL, TDS LDAP, Ansible, Shell, Python, & Redhat OpenShift (cloud) across various accounts.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here. Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Analyze and develop technology solutions based on customer requirements.
- Build and implement middleware products to meet business demands.
- Work with Developers and Architects in developing middleware configurations based on requirements.
- Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing middleware.
- Create and maintain documentation for middleware installations, changes and upgrades.
- Train Junior Engineers on middleware updates and new installations.
- Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Develop and implement strategies for migration, consolidation and upgrade of middleware components.
- Evaluate system architecture and make recommendations as required.
- Develop and implement standard processes for installation, maintenance and enhancement of middleware applications.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 7+ years of IT Industry experience
- Proficient in Middleware Technologies with a min of 5+ Years of on Weblogic (11/12c) / Jboss (6) / LDAP
- Validated experience in installation, configuration, deployment, SSL, Certificate, Generation and import of certificates
- Well versed in unix operating system and scripting (shell / python)
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting, Heap dump analysis, Thread dump analysis
- Expertise in Performance tuning in JDBC pool, WebContainer pool & MS pool
About Business Unit
- Applicant should have experience in 3+ years in MQ (version 7 and above)
- Experience in Apache and webservers along with knowledge in websphere applications
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!