Adv.No.: HCL/ICC/HR/EC/Contractual Engagement/2020
1. Name of the post & Grade Mine Foreman; Grade E-0 2. No. of post 01 (One)
3. Place of posting ICC Group of Mines, Indian Copper Complex, PO-Ghatshila, Dist.-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand. 4. Type of Employment Contractual
5. Method of Recruitment Walk-in-Interview
6. Tenure 1 (one) year
7. Eligibility Criteria Category Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Employees from: a.PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd. b.Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc. c.Private organization of repute.
Qualifications Degree/Diploma in Mining Engineering/B.Sc. with a valid Second/First class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Un Restricted) for Underground Metal Mines. Experience The candidates should have a minimum 20 years experience of working/ supervisory capacity in underground metal mines. Should have sound knowledge of Stopping, Development and allied services related with mining operations. The candidate should be medically fit for underground mines.
8. Age Should not be more than 63 years