Adv.No.: HCL/ICC/HR/EC/Contractual Engagement/2020
01. Name of the post/Grade Mining Surveyor; Grade E-2
02. No. of post 01 (one )
03. Place of posting ICC Group of Mines, Indian Copper Complex, PO-Ghatshila, Dist.-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
04. Type of Employment Contractual
05. Method of Recruitment Walk-in-Interview
06. Tenure 1 (one) year
07. Eligibility Criteria a. Category Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Employees from: a.PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd. b.Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc. c.Private organization of repute. b. Qualifications Diploma in Mining Survey OR Graduate (Arts/Commerce/Science) OR Matric with a valid Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted) for Underground Mines. c. Experience The candidate should have sound knowledge of Mine Survey, field Survey, Handling of survey instruments preferably Total Station, knowledge of Auto CAD and minimum experience of 20 years of working in a Metalliferous mines in surveying. a) Surveyor certificate of competency for unrestricted (underground) mines under Metalliferous mines regulation 1961 granted by DGMS. b) The surveyor should be proficient in using Total station and Auto CAD.
08. Age Should not be more than 63 years