Key job responsibilities:
• Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
• Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
• Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process - we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
A day in the life We are looking for a ML Data Associate-I to undertake the task of foundational labelling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations. To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different - your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues - and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So, an inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent
• Proficiency in English grammar and spelling (both written and verbal)
• Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of one or more of the following regional languages: English
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy) and basic troubleshooting abilities.
Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of one or
more of the following regional languages: Tamil or Kannada or Punjabi
or Bengali or Malayalam. Candidate who can read and
write Hindi along with above mentioned languages (read, write and speak) are
English + Hindi + Any of the mentioned Regional languages (Tamil or Punjabi or Kannada or Bengali or Malayalam) On
successful registration, candidates will get an email with subject line:
“Amazon – Online Test Invitation”. Take up the test using the Test URL,
Username, Password mentioned in the email.