Job Tittle: Mobile App Developer (Xamarin, specialist (C#))
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, located on onshore & offshore, to define, design, and
ship new features
• Work closely with QA & Business users for bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Relentlessly work on ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Perform unit test automation, should be comfortable with working in an agile environment
• Experience of working on responsive design layout, fluid layout and media queries
• Contribute to enhancements, and corrections to existing Business Solutions applications
• Work with architects, systems analysts, project managers, QA and other developers to
successfully implement business requirements while applying the latest available tools and
• Build reusable libraries and code for future use.
• Build an effective system that adheres to automation and other engineering best practices
Qualification & Expertise
• Degree and qualification level - B. Tech/B.E. in Engineering with 4-8 years of relevant experience
• 4+ Years of experience in C#
• Experience in working in Xamarin forms 4.x + specialist (C#)
• Experience in Xamarin iOS/android (one of other or both ideally)
• Experience in working with SQLite database (nice to have)
• Experience in working with C# ASP.NET Core API
• Preferably worked on Xamarin enterprise app (login, security, crash logs, app metrics integration).
• Intermediate level of understanding lifecycle Management, Data Models, design patterns
• Expert in problem solving and ability to work in ambiguity.