Instant Mudra is a fin-tech startup in the working capital space. The company has developed technology tools based on big data analysis which facilitates lenders to evaluate borrower's credit worthiness and provides other related services.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Find glitches and bugs on the Fin-tech App and need to repair it
2. Develop more functions as suggested by the company
3. Develop AI for already working app need to work to promote the app on Google Play store
4. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
5. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 23rd Jul'20 and 27th Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.