An excellent opportunity with one of the largest global Murex alliance partners.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team and there are excellent opportunities to develop in different areas and expand your knowledge.
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading global Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services across a varied portfolio of projects. We require a team of experienced Murex consultants with strong knowledge of financial markets to work on a multi-year programme.Responsibilities
- Provision and maintain Murex development and test enviornments including regular environment health checks
- Investigate and classify SIT/UAT issue, segregating Env related issues from Application issues
- Perform Root cause analysis of issues promptly, and provide recommendations for permanent fix
- Preparation and Execution of EOD batches for different project milestones (UAT, MR, Conversion etc)
- At least 3 + years IT experience on Murex 3.1 and has actively provided support to resolve application/environment related issues in the most recent years
- Strong knowledge and hands on with Murex server architecture : Launcher configurations/Services/Load Balancing
- DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
- Essential experience working with automation tools
- Strong working experience in providing batch support and EOD execution
- Possess good knowledge of server infrastructure and Databases
- Relevant experience on the various middleware and connectivity setup for particularly on MQ, CD, SFTP (experience in setting up connectivity with markitwire, Omgeo, Bpipe, BSMT etc)
- Working experience on Linux/Unix and server load balancing.
- Possess strong communication skills and can engage with all levels of stakeholders (project, users, internal) independently
- Strong and highly motivated in performing Root Cause Analysis
- Prepared and able to work extended hours when necessary (ie shift work, overnight support and extension),especially aligning closely to project timeline/milestones
- Ability to take responsibility for project/enhancement delivery from initiation to implementation and ensure delivery under tight schedules. Articulate with a high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Financial Markets Products
English: C1 Advanced