The Network Associate is accountable for performing tasks related to:
- Continuous regulatory and operational performance oversight of our agent banks
- Obtaining and distributing information about agent banks and markets
- Supporting information and documentation for J.P. Morgan's relationships with agent banks
This role will require engagement with stakeholders in the Lines of Business, Operations, Compliance, Risk, Legal and the network of agent banks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Network Managers in the closure of agent bank oversight related actions..
- Coordinate information requests from the lines of business and other relevant areas to obtain information about markets and agent banks in the region.
- Assist Network Managers in creating Newsflashes about market developments.
- Support Network Managers with periodic reviews and updates of market information.
- Support Network Managers with any changes to the agent banks used by the various lines of business and ensuring timely and accurate updates of related information.
- Support timely maintenance of agent bank contact information.
- Manage any inquiries related to the population of agent banks.
- Coordinate signing of approved legal documents and fee schedules.
- Support the Network Manager by maintaining the legal documentation repository for the region, including changes for new and terminated documents and obtaining all required supporting documents.
- Assist with preparation of agent bank senior briefing memos, including key metrics such as assets under custody, fees paid, transaction volumes, and balance of trade.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects for Network Management and the lines of business.
- A financial service background preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Ability to 'join the dots' and evidence good judgment under pressure
- Ability to identify and negotiate innovative solutions to challenges and issues
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work across the global Network Management team, the Agents and FMIs and across J.P. Morgan, developing partnerships with the lines of business and functional areas such as Compliance, Legal, Risk and Technology.
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to absorb information and develop a strategic approach.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly with regard to assessing risk.
- Strong team player, able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.