Network Data Admin-Administrator
Experience : 3-5 YEARS
Job Code : 1184979
Mandatory Skills: Network Data Admin-L3 Monitoring and TT Tools, Networking Admin-L2, Technical Support-L2, Networking Admin-L1
Language Skills: English Language-L3
Key skills required for the job are:
- Network Data Admin-L3, (Mandatory) .
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower nFollow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination nPrepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs. Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents