Network Data Admin-Administrator
Job Code : 1151187
Minimum Experience Required: Freshers
Mandatory Skills: Network Data Admin-L1
Language Skills: English Language-L2
Key skills required for the job are:
Network Data Admin-L1 (Mandatory)
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement