Network EngineersSkills Required
- In-depth knowledge of Network Fundamentals: OSI, IP Addressing,
- Strong Knowledge in Switching: VLANs, Knowledge of STP, Inter VLAN routing, SVI, port Security, EtherChannel.
- Strong Knowledge in Routing: Routing protocols Like OSPF and BGP, ACL, NAT & HSRP or VRRP.
- Strong in Firewall Concepts: Preferably any firewall or UTM or Strong knowledge of Cisco ACLs
- Should be a certified CCNA Network Engineer, should have been working on managing and planning network
- Traffic monitoring and handling.
Good Knowledge on Networking Layers & OSI layers.
Working and Troubleshooting on routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF & Static route
Configuration of VLANs, RSTP, MSTP, IGMP, SNMP