IIIT Hyderabad is the leading institution in India for electronics and computer science-related research work. The new era of next generation wireless communication and Internet of Things (IoT) with the emergence of 5G, machine learning, and artificial intelligence has pushed IIIT into further elite status in terms of research. The best tech minds of the country can be found here and IIIT has a powerful ecosystem that supports research and fosters as startups in deep tech.
This is entirely a theoretical research-oriented internship. The selected candidate will be part of the ongoing research project at Signal Processing and Communication Research Center (SPCRC),IIIT Hyderabad. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform mathematical analysis of satellite-based wireless communication systems involving multipath fading and interference
2. Perform MATLAB simulations to implement techniques like combining, scheduling, resource allocation
3. Work on generating reports/presentations with detailed inferences derived from MATLAB simulations
4. Read technical papers published at reputed international conferences and journals and present ideas discussed in the paper
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Aug'20 and 1st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. The candidate must be proficient in MATLAB programming
2. The candidate must have a good understanding of the fundamentals of probability theory, communication theory, and wireless communication
3. Candidates with the habit of reading technical research literature and good academic performance are required
The internship would be under Dr. Sachin Chaudhari at SPCRC (https://spcrc.iiit.ac.in),IIIT Hyderabad.