We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs