Designation: Node JS developer
Qualification:- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar fields
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Writing scalable backend code in NodeJS.
- Working with the product team to get a full understanding of the requirements and propose solutions wherever necessary.
- Helping out the frontend team with integration
- Ability to analyze complex technical information and who can manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Developing database schemas.
- integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Are Fluent in ES6 and Typescript
- Must be good in MySQL and MongoDB databases
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer back-end services for various business processes.
- Building bots using the Telegram Bot API.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Knowledge of PHP and any PHP frameworks is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Angular will be added advantage
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Writing APIs in NodeJS to create and maintain a robust back-end, based on the specification provided.
- Must be familiar with MongoDB and have a good understanding of developing complex
- database schemas.
- Web application frameworks.
- One of the most essential dependencies of any Node.
- Basic knowledge of Docker and experience in deploying projects on AWS.
- Package management
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Should know how to use postman for API testing and documentation.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of testing processes.
- A knack for documentation, benchmarking and optimization.