An Office Boy job responsibilities fall into administrative assistants or secretaries. Office boys perform various basic administrative duties, such as serving beverages to the guests or staff, handling electronic files and papers, greeting visitors and so on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from visitors and employees.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting other administrative staff in a wide range of office duties.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
- Make sure the office premise is clean.